Thursday 11 February 2016

BEST WHATSAPP STATUS FOR “ENGINEERS”

Hello friends ! Today I am going to post the collection of some of the best Whatsapp status for "Engineers".

  1. Talent is god given, be humble.
  2. I don’t trust words, I trust actions.
  3. We learn from failure, not from success. Send a kiss
  4. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh loudly, study rarely. Hot smile
  5. You were born an original. Don’t die a copy.
  6. I hate Loneliness, but it Loves me more.
  7. I have not an attitude but i have a personality that you can’t handle.
  8. My gf is lyk Ferrari, i don’t have Ferrari :/ Broken heart
  9. No matter how much sleep I get, I`m always tired when I get up for college ! Flirt male
  10. Trying To Sleep Early Is Like Trying To Get NIT Girls To Accept Your Friend Request. Never Fuckin' Happens. Broken heart
  11. The most important thing is to keep the most important thing the most important thing.Flirt male
  12. Most times your computer is not responding as you expected – first try to find out if the “ERROR” is not sitting right next to the computer.
  13. Happiness=Lecture cancelled .
  14. Happiness is a Public holiday that Occur after 5 days in Weekends
  15. Oye!! Ye kya likha hai??
  16. My laziness is like 8, when I lie down it becomes infinity :p
  17. CGPA available for adoption… can’t raise it myself.
  18. Contributing to entropy since 1996.
  19. Others LOL is mine WTF
  20. Just wanted to say, you are as useless as “ueue” in a “queue”.
  21. Wow now I’m a graduate…….Now thermometer is not the only thing that has degrees without brains .
  22. My week is basically …Monday–>Monday#2–>Monday#3–>Monday#4–>Friday–>Saturday–>pre-Monday
  23. Waiting for wi-fi network.
  24. I took IQ test …..results were negative
  25. I did lots of stupid things on social networking sites but atleast i never commented “Cute pic dear “on girls profile picture
  26. When I see my current CGPA , I think,I've qualified JEE or not .
  27. I’m not lazy, I’m on energy saving mode.
  28. Exams!!!!The most creative phase of life :):(
Have a better one please add them in comments

No comments:

Post a Comment